The perfect gentlemen.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page!
- Great guy! Great guest! Ex-Tiger Dan Petry joins us to talk about HIS career, son Jeff’s NHL career and more!
- What day is it? Who knows? Temper-temper! The boys get nasty again over their opposite thoughts on COVID-19.
- Bob asks, “Is this woman a NUT?!” over Michigan Governor Whitmer’s shut-down of almost the entire state!
- Why no GOLF?! In FLORIDA, pro wrestling has now been deemed an “essential business!”
- Think it has to do with a Dem running Michigan and a Republican running Florida? Denny says NO. Bob says YES.
- The NFL has it’s first Covid-19 diagnosis as MSU alum Brian Allen tests positive. He’s just fine, thank you.
- What’s that, Mr. NFL player? You DON’T wanna play for the FL’S? Golly, why NOT?
- The moment we’ve all been waiting for: BASEBALL is underway again! Uh, in Taiwan AND with fake fans!
- Long-time pilot Denny gives us his take on the disturbing new report re Roy Halladay’s plane-crash death.
- Can U-M athletic director Warde Manuel survive his gaffe in the Wolverines’ own sex scandal? MSU redux?!
- Eli tells us there’s trouble for Michigan basketball too. Juwan suddenly loses his top two recruits!
- Those stories, a rising NASCAR driver turns into a pariah, YOUR mailbag and much more right here!