We have so many questions.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- One of the GREAT goalies ever, Ken Dryden, joins us to discuss his new book on Scotty Bowman and more!
- It’s Opening Day in MLB — NOT! No baseball, no toilet paper and Bob says no cereal either!
- IF we have baseball again, could it go into late DECEMBER? Would they REALLY play 7-inning doubleheaders?
- As usual, it’s Bob vs Eli & Denny on Coronavirus as millions of Americans now face economic DISASTER!
- Mets star pitcher Noah Syndergaard needs Tommy John surgery. But NOW? Is this “essential” surgery?
- Quick, what do Dick Egan and Rod Allen have in common? Denny: Dick WHO?
- Thank goodness for all the Brady/Belichick news to keep us entertained! Tom joins an ex-FLs star.
- And now another legendary Patriot is ALSO out, proving again that Bill Belichick doesn’t care WHO you are!
- A listener is claiming WHAT about Eli? That story’s among those in YOUR weekly mailbag.
- And it’s all coming up right here!