Rob! Don’t Do that!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- He ain’t shy! He IS opinionated, controversial, outspoken AND funny! He’s media star ROB PARKER, our guest today.
- For once, Bob just listens! After all, with SO many FL’s moves we need to hear from guys who (strangely) still follow the team.
- Denny’s upset. He can’t BELIEVE what’s gone on with Brady and WHERE Tom’s headed now.
- Denny’s happy. His beloved Bears are moving on from Mitch Trubisky, just part an an amazing QB shuffle in the NFL.
- Eli’s upset — with a few of Rick Pitino’s comments after signing on to coach Iona (whatever THAT is).
- Hey, we gotta fill the show up SOMEHOW with no sports! Eli and Denny hope you won’t mind if they repeat a couple (great) stories.
- RIP ex-Michigan boxing star Roger Mayweather, Floyd’s uncle, at just 58. 18 YEARS as a pro fighter?! You can guess the rest.
- What if the 1968 Hong Kong Flu had shut down sports as the Coronavirus has? NO 31 for Denny, NO Tigers World Series!
- Eli has checked some of our show reviews online and the results are quite flattering (to ELI) and humorous.
- But poor Bob! Boo-hoo, some fans are picking on him! One in particular in YOUR mailbag too. BOB “picks” right back!
- Those stories and much more right here.