He’s SO unreliable!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- He PROMISED he was going to come on with us, but Ron LeFlore wouldn’t pick up his phone — even for three old pals!
- That doesn’t stop the boys from telling some good Ronnie tales anyway, such as the time Jim Campbell …
- Each week the sex scandal at Michigan seems to grow. But what can be done now with the principals all dead?
- Now the Wolverines and Spartans ready for the annual bogus, made-only-for-TV/publicity Big 13+Rutgers tournament.
- The NFL votes on its new contract Thursday. Eli wages a passionate argument on behalf of its young players.
- Tony Romo last week, Al Michaels and Peyton Manning getting MILLIONS this week?! CRAZY — or NOT?
- •Bob gives us a Tigers spring training update from just around the corner in West Palm Beach.
- (Gulp!) Will the Coronavirus shut down all of sports?! How about some FACTS to quell the mindless panic going on.
- A REAL shocker here, gang: Denny McLain wants to talk about the Wings and HOCKEY?! Bob does too. As usual, Eli does NOT.
- But wait! He doesn’t want to talk about his beloved Pistons either. Or Tom Izzo either. What’s up with THIS?!
- Uh, he’s in Florida this week and had a tee time to get to! Those stories, YOUR mailbag and more right here.