You can’t believe the calls I’ve had.
Welcome to No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Team captain MIKE ERUZIONE joins us on the 40th anniversary of “The Miracle on Ice,” on the new MAGA controversy and more!
- Trevor Bauer tells HBO “Real Sports” WHAT? MLB pitchers are using PINE TAR on balls? Make Denny and Bob LAUGH!
- Tigers pitcher Alex Wilson has a bad case of the “Tim Tebow Blues.” The boys scoff at THAT too.
- The Astros are feeling the heat for their sign-stealing scandal — literally. Pitchers ARE hitting them now, but on purpose?
- And what Tigers legend was responsible for a different sign-stealing scandal 60 years ago?
- Eli tells us the comical story of Deontay Wilder and the REAL reason he just lost that big fight (yeah, RIGHT!).
- The Spartans stage an impressive second-half comeback to beat Iowa as Izzo is chastened by one of his players.
- A nice gesture by Juwan in hiring one U-M staffer who may be the best Michigan HS player you’ve likely never heard of.
- Mercy, mercy me! Detroit-Mercy losing ON the court AND off now. But does anybody really care about the Titans anymore?
- Stevie Y FINALLY lets us all in on The Plan. To celebrate, Denny heads to a HOCKEY GAME(?) with sponsor Luke Nowacki.
- Eli salutes a great champion in retiring Maria Sharapova, PED scandal and all.
- Free agency in big-time college sports is coming soon. Bob explains what a wild story THIS is gonna be!
- And in the Mailbag segment, you DON’T “Knock the Rock. It’s all right here.