None of this would have happened except for Curtis Blackwell.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Eli checks into “Chateau Page” while on vacation in West Palm Beach — and starts DISHIN’!
- There are now only two things that smell like dead fish: 1) Dead fish and 2) Michigan State University.
- Mark Dantonio is out! But what really happened? And more importantly, what or WHO now?
- Has Mookie Betts changed MLB’s landscape? What are the Dodgers’ chances now to win the Series? The TIGERS’ chances? LOL!
- Pete Rose petitions to be reinstated to baseball. Hear what Pete told the boys about his HOF chances on one of our past shows.
- Remember Ozzie Virgil? Denny played with the Tigers’ first black player in ’63. Bob tells of a big honor for Ozzie, still alive at 87.
- Michigan and Michigan State face off on Saturday in Ann Arbor. Who knew the game would be this critical?
- Mt. Izzo has erupted AGAIN — and this time the volatile Spartans coach has managed to alienate even Eli and Denny.
- The Dead Wings have lost nine straight (who’s counting?), but Bob singles out a bright spot in the midst of this disaster.
- Eli seems SUPER-pumped for — WHAT?! The XFL?! He even explains the new rules. Oh, boy.
- THOSE stories, a brilliant POEM in YOUR Mailbag segment and much more right here.