If it has to do with X’s and O’s, I know it all!
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- It’s Super Bowl time, gang. Detroiter Mike Lodish played in SIX of them! He joins the boys to discuss his life in football.
- Richard Sherman wanted nothing to do with the FL’S and their money. Now the 49ers star is IN the Super Bowl.
- Predictions? Denny and Eli disagree. Our Brandon McAfee even picks the SB score! Bob either has no guts or is just SMART.
- The Kobe Bryant death has exploded almost beyond belief, surprising Eli and Denny. Bob tells WHY the story’s so big.
- Neon Deion has some harsh words for the MLB and NFL Halls of Fame — and he’s RIGHT.
- Spencer Dinwiddie? Just another guy dealt away for nothing who returns to haunt the Pathetic Pistons.
- HOW much jewelry did Airhead Allen have in the hotel room where it was stolen? WHAT?! Eli on crazy times with A.I.
- Denny continues to dump on Michigan basketball! Bob wonders if Denny really knows what’s going on.
- ANOTHER bonehead decision by the Empty Suits who run TV sports!
- And ANOTHER “Thank you, Marvin Miller” story, plus YOUR mailbag as well as much more right here