It’s the same thing. We just call it different stuff.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- Ex-MLB star Lary Sorensen talks about MSU’s bowl game vs his Wake Forest team and WITH boyhood hero Denny about pitching.
- Hey, dig this: it’s our 100th episode! Thanks to all our loyal listeners and sponsors who support us and help spread the word.
- Eli ranks the top stories of 2019. Bob has to remind him of THE top one locally: all FOUR Detroit pro teams remain in the TOILET.
- The “student-athletes” now have a new trick you may not know of: most of them don’t have to go to class anymore!
- Wait’ll you hear why MSU’s Adam Gase is telling people that he doesn’t care about long-suffering fans of his New York Jets.
- Can Marshawn Lynch really stage a comeback after being out a year? He should call ex-Spartan Le’Veon Bell and ask HIM.
- Another humiliating FL’s season comes to a dismal end. We tell you how they have a chance to screw things up MORE.
- Jeremy Roenick learns a hard lesson after (gasp!) calling a co-worker “beautiful:” Don’t EVER mess with the P.C. Posse!
- Those stories, your weekly mailbag and much more right here.