It starts with the snap.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- Kickers are ALWAYS the best — interviews! You’ll hear that for yourself as ex-Lions’ star Jason Hanson joins the boys.
- The FL’s play the Crummy Game of the Week vs. the PUTRID Redskins featuring TWO bungling owners, a man and WOMAN each.
- LA and Baltimore have a key MNF matchup but a former Raven ain’t gonna help his new team! Eli and Denny are surprised.
- College football: Bob repeats his prediction for the Michigan-Michigan State game: Michigan will ALSO “kill” Indiana!
- And are you ready for The Big One? It’s MSU at mighty Rutgers! As usual, Mark Dantonio himself overshadows all.
- DEATH threats to college players! Do a few nut-jobs take these games, played by mere kids, too seriously? DUH.
- The winningest coach in Wings’ history, Mike Babcock, FIRED in Toronto! A case of history repeating itself?
- The Pistons’ Don Casey embattled as well! Is HE to blame for the team’s pathetic lack of effort?
- Kalamazoo’s own Derek Jeter and 18 others debut on the Hall of Fame ballot. Is it finally Sweet Lou’s time?
- On YOUR Mailbag segment: “Dammit, take a chill pill, Eli!” Those stories and much more right here