Father time is undefeated.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain, and Bob Page.
- New HOF member Alan Trammell does a GREAT job with the boys! His life in baseball, the ’84 Tigers, Magnum P.I.: It’s all here, folks.
- The latest HOF candidates and state of the HOF? A wild melee suddenly breaks out with Eli and Denny dumping on Bob — who dumps right back!
- Computer umpiring in MLB was also part of that. Denny sticks to his guns — just as he surely would have about horseless carriages in 1906.
- Is there ANYTHING interesting about the FL’s vs da Bears? YES! For whom will Denny root Sunday? “We” or his own hometown team?
- Michigan’s off Saturday but the focus does NOT turn to Michigan State. Even Spartan fans may bail on MSU-Illinois. Alabama v LSU is at the same time!
- Bob strolls over to Madison Square Garden two nights in a row and isn’t happy with what he sees: MSU goes down and the Wings ARE down — horribly.
- U-M basketball? ANOTHER near nightmare in Ann Arbor against those big meanies from Appalachian State! Juwan’s got a lot to learn.
- You’ll hear about Denny’s fascinating old side gig on our mailbag segment AND about an UNUSUAL biz plan he and Jim Northrup once concocted!
- Eli answers Bob’s bemused question: “What the HELL does a chicken sandwich have to do with SPORTS?!”
Those stories and much more right here!