“I don’t want to get out of my lane.”
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- A hero of the ’84 World Series champs, Ruppert joins us to discuss that magical year, why he didn’t come back, his personal struggles and more.
- Oh, so you say the FL’s were “robbed” by the officials at Green Bay? Eli’s pissed too, Denny disagrees and, as usual, “The Bob Page Lions’ Lament” sez …
- It’s the NEW “biggest game of Jim Harbaugh’s coaching career” Saturday night at Penn State. Is it really make-or-break time for him?
- We only know one thing about the MLB Playoffs: the Nats are going to the World Series. And who called that one? He’s NOT too modest to say!
- “Fired up?” Denny ‘s APOPLECTIC! He’s almost frothing at the mouth about juiced (or DE-juiced) baseballs — as Eli sadistically presses his buttons.
- Basketball’s Jim Calhoun has done something so reprehensible Bob’s shocked that he’s not in jail already!
- Are you getting your money’s worth at an NBA game? A new study implies NOT and Eli confirms — while Denny just DOESN’T get it.
LeBron’s controversy is the latest story to remind us that politics and sports, like it or not, are inextricably bound.
- Those stories, Eli walked out of the arena and missed WHAT? Reggie Jackson ALMOST redeems himself with Denny plus much more!
- And don’t forget: Mike Lucci, named to the All-Time Lions team, will join us on Monday’s show.