These Kids Don’t Know How To Play The Game
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Oh, the homers, the strikeouts, etc. in the MLB playoffs! Denny: It’s a different game. Bob: And blah, blah, blah.
- And the baseballs themselves! “Wouldn’t It be NIce?” if everyone would just stop bitchin’ cuz “It’s Kind of a Drag.”
- Denny finally goes to school on a future Hall of Famer — just one of the MANY baseball topics we’ve got for you.
- Matt Stafford is on the cusp of breaking MORE records as the FL’s go to play — Bob’s favorite team?
- No matter any one result, Eli’s also had enough of the FL’s and harkens back to the glorious 50’s — all we have left!
- The new “biggest game of Harbaugh’s Michigan career” looms at Happy Valley this Saturday.
- While Michigan State MAY be playing — WHEN they play –the FINAL games of Mark Dantonio’s career.
- Bo and his presidency of the Tigers: the boys have plenty of stories on that — none that would make Bo proud!
- Eli’s been TRYING to tell us so: a younger Steve Yzerman really WAS a big pain in the, uh — butt!
- Those stories — the Wings desperate already?– and much more coming up right here.