Welcome to No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Michigan at Wisconsin: if the Wolverines lose, is the season over for all intents and purposes? Denny thinks so.
- And could Harbaugh’s stay in Ann Arbor soon be over too? Whatever, Eli talks about what Jim has REALLY meant to the U-M!
- Wanna see that game AND MSU’s game? You CAN’T — thanks to some idiots at The Big 13 + Rutgers office!
- Antonio Brown steals a page from “The Book of Gibby:” creditors are pissed at AB cuz HE’S got the money!
- The Eli Manning Era looks like it’s coming to a close as rookie QB Daniel Jones takes the Giants’ helm. Is Eli a TRUE Hall of Famer?
- RIP long-time Tigers’ coach Alex Grammas. The boys reminisce about Sparky and all his bo-bos.
- Denny McLain a BS artist?! No way — uh, right, gang? With a little help, Bob catches him in the act!
- Eli with Wings’ defenseman Mike Green: the Wings COULD make the playoffs.
- Those stories, how to win (maybe!) at NFL gambling, “Big Brother” Saban, VENMO(?) and much more right here.