There’s a sucker born every minute
Welcome to No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page!
- Busy boys! Today Eli works from Motown, Bob from NYC and Denny from Cooperstown!
- Another ex-pitching star is there with him for this weekend’s Hall of Fame inductions and Denny is REALLY unhappy with him.
- This year’s inductees? It’s more of the same: who actually belongs in the HOF and who doesn’t?
- And how come a particular pitcher from Denny’s beloved Cubs isn’t in? He only went 53-16 one season!
- At the risk of putting you to sleep, the latest from the boys on the Disastrous Detroit Tigers.
- The stuffy “Open Chahmmmpionship” is underway. WE call it (gasp!) The BRITISH Open.
- Those stories, the plight of sports’ play-by-play guys and much more right here!