The rule is going to drastically alter the game if it’s adopted.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Our Dickie V interview: Your comments — while Bob comments on the college basketball corruption that Dick and others protect.
- MLB commish Bowie Kuhn: “You claim that players KISSED on the Seattle team bus?! Incredible!”
- The legendary Jim Bouton of Ball Four has died.
- MLB All Star Game and Fox’ TV coverage? Some loved it (Eli), some hated it (Bob). Either way, the ratings are way down.
- C’mon, Denny! You REALLY don’t think baseballs are juiced this year? Many big-name MLB guys disagree with you.
- With all the HUGE changes in baseball now, Denny brings up a proposed rule change that may have YOU apoplectic!
- Oh. You’re already apoplectic over the possibility of another MLB strike or lockout? Denny and Bob are too, but Eli defends it.
- Kawhi moves on, a disgrace for U-D basketball AND MSU football, plus much more right here!