There’s no illusion that these games are important.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- JV returns to Comerica and is greeted by — one big yawn. Have Al Avila and the Tigers totally alienated their fan base?
- Denny and Eli talk about a certain Tigers fan who remains front and center in the news.
Three Blind Mice? How about FOUR Blind Mice in the NHL playoffs?
- Eli’s favorite coach messes up in the NBA playoffs. Will it be more of the same in Game 2?
- “The Biggest Loser” in the NBA draft Lottery? Bob’s answer may surprise you.
- The “Detroit Lions East” a laughing stock again, but two local yokels from Detroit shout the story down. Guess who?
- Tiger seeks another storybook ending at the PGA this weekend.
- And The Boss may be rolling over in his grave over the story too stupid to die.
- Those stories and more right here