We should move on to another subject…this tournament is over.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Denny is back from a big sports convention in Florida where he and his buddy Bobby Hull had starring roles — portraying Denny McLain and Bobby Hull.
- They call it “March Madness” for a reason, folks. Duke somehow escapes elimination while Michigan and Michigan State move on — with Tom suddenly on his best behavior!
- The Pistons have faltered and are now only two games from falling out of the playoffs, even losing to the disgraceful Golden State Warriors — yes, “disgraceful.”
- A listener wants to know “What is Page smokin’?” when it comes to the Tigers — and Eli and Denny ask Bob the same question.
- Rob Gronkowski calls it quits at 29. Why did the “Lovable Meathead” do it and where is his place among the greatest tight ends in NFL history?
- Plus, is one of the Wings’ top young players finally waking up? More p.c. lunacy in sports and much more — right here.