Let’s see how they do in the bogus, made-for-TV tournament.
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Incredible! They choked under pressure again! No, not Michigan — Eli and Bob!
- MSU’s Draymond Green is up to his old tricks. Have the Warriors finally had enough?
- The Red Wings’ Jimmy Devellano to Bob: “We have a bad club.” Is Stevie Y riding to the rescue?
- MLB to test some moronic changes to baseball.
- Why did the Lions make the move they did? Because they’re the (Bleeping) Lions, that’s why.
- So, ya REALLY wanna be a sportscaster?
- Fox goes after ESPN’s GameDay.
- Denny continues to dump on Miggy while offering some sage advice for young pitchers — and much more right here!