Who the hell cares about Maryland and Rutgers?
It’s the latest No Filter Sports Podcast with Eli Zaret, Denny McLain and Bob Page.
- Bob rails against The Big 13+Rutgers with the title on the line Saturday night in East Lansing. But does the game mean as much with the bogus conference tournament just days later?
- Are the surging Pistons for real? We may find out this weekend.
- LeBron passes Jordan as the boys riff on the NBA’s GOAT — and an ex-Piston who may be one of the league’s biggest jerks ever!
- Did Denny secure the 1968 World Series Championship by injuring this former star?
- He and Bob really duke it out over Kaline versus Miggy and even Harwell versus Kell while Eli rips a current Tigers announcer to pieces.
- Plus, are the Lions about to sign the best defensive player you’ve probably never heard of?
- Those stories and more right here